Registration is now open for Winter Clinics at MLSC
Session #1 (Nov/Dec 2016) and Session #2 (Jan/Feb 2017)
Sign Up Soon/Space is Limited
FUNdamentals (with a Flair)
BaggataGirls™ Lacrosse teaches the skills of lacrosse using novel drills, concepts and language players can understand, relate to and retain – all in a high energy and supportive setting. The focus is on FUNdamentals, but with a Flair… We stress traditional staples but explore what is possible with the stick and a ball.
- BaggataGirls™ training transfers knowledge, maximizes touches and develops motor coordination.
- Our methods will help players learn to play fast, think fast and thrive in the style of play that has emerged in girls’ lacrosse.
- Our goal, in a condensed time frame, is to help the girls advance at an accelerated rate.
- We teach ambidexterity and the skills needed to play any position.
- We teach the values of tradition, honor and respect for the game.
- We set our expectations high.
We aim to increase each BaggataGirl’s lacrosse IQ and overall comfort level playing America’s native game, which our North American forebears called “Baggataway.”
This is not a cookie cutter curriculum. BaggataGirls™ training has been honed over years of collective experience by highly respected and caring parents and coaches – all of whom have played and coached at the highest level. And we have seen the results.
We know what you want to see as a parent – joy, smiles, passion, teamwork, effort, improvement, confidence and success. We have crafted the program with these things in mind. We look forward to sharing our love and passion for lacrosse with your daughters and fostering a desire in them to continue playing the game at a higher level.
EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER™…